Microblading Technique for natural looking eyebrows
- •Microblading technique is a different application than permanent makeup technique.
- •Microbladingte uses a multi-blades needle with micro-fineness.
- •Eyebrow design is done according to face shape of person before this process.
- •Then manually apply fine lines and line-shaped pigments to the skin.
- •The difference from permanent make-up is not injected vibrially under the skin with the needle, it is manually drawn on the skin with hand print.
- •The advantage of this process is that the fine hair applied by the micro-fine needles in pencil shape looks natural.
- •It is preferred for this reason.
- •The paint used is completely organic.