- •When scars are particularly visible, they often disturb the person.
- •Pigment is applied to the top layer of skin with medical public method.
- •Thus, the color difference that occurs in the skin gets up in the middle and the uncomfortable appearance goes away.
- •The scar becomes less visible or invisible at all.
- •Scarring pigmentation is a method that requires special training.
- •Professional training is a must. It is very important to adjust the most suitable color tone on the skin and catch the tone while it is applied.
- •The price is given according to the area to be applied and the condition of the wound.